Our Youth Programs Are Back!!
Here are a few ways to connect with us at The Orchard:
- YOUTUBE: We are now streaming live each Sunday at 10am on our YouTube channel! You can also view any past sermons you may have missed!
- FACEBOOK: You can join our live streaming service each Sunday! Just navigate to our Orchard account on Facebook at 10:00am and you’ll see us up and running, if not, refresh! We also have an Orchard Facebook group where we share stories, needs, prayers, video bible studies and a whole lot of other things. We have a fun amount of daily interaction and community in this group! Navigate to our Orchard Facebook Group.
- GROWTH GROUPS: We believe that a church that comes together to meet in circles, not just in rows, is a stronger community. We meet in small groups here at The Orchard or online throughout the week. We would love to get you plugged into a small group to do life with. Contact us here to sign up to join a group!
- IN PERSON WORSHIP: We are now offering in person services here at The Orchard at both 8:30am and 10am. Bring a mask and join us for socially distanced corporate worship in our worship center. The building will be deep-cleaned between the services. We have upgraded our ventilation and installed ionization purification systems for cleaner airflow throughout the building.
- KID MOUNTAIN HAS RETURNED: We would love to have your kiddo’s join us at 10am for preschool through 5th grade. In an effort to keep your kids safe we will be limiting the number of attendees in each class. To register for this upcoming Sunday please click this link to reserve your child’s spot.
COUNSELING: For anyone who is needing some encouragement, perspective, wisdom, or comfort, The Orchard offers free in person as well as digital counseling via Facetime or phone. Email Doug Self to set up an appointment.
GIVING: The Orchard continues to operate and support missions both locally as well as internationally. You can support The Orchard with your tithes and offerings by going to the Giving link. Thank you for your generous giving to God and your faithfulness.
PRAYER: If you have a prayer request, please email us here. This will send the prayer request out to our prayer team who will confidentially begin praying for you immediately!
NEEDS: As needs arise, you can email us directly (we have provided links below). Please reach out with any needs or concerns.
We want to see our church and surrounding community come together in unity and thrive no matter what season we are in!
Love God! Love People!